Single tickets: €15
Reduced price (students, children aged 7 to 17, families of 4 or more): €10
Group rates: €200 (up to 18 persons with reservations)
The ticket booth can be found at the Roquebrune-Cap Martin train station. There is limited parking at the train station; we encourage you to take the TER train to the Roquebrune-Cap Martin stop.
- Tuesday to Friday, 10 AM and 2 PM (3:30 PM in July and August).
- Tours will last 2.5 hours, including the walk from the train station to e.1027 (approximately 500 yards).
E.1027 will partially reopen to the public by appointment starting May 3, 2015 and will close to the public on October 31, 2015 for additional restoration work. All dates are subject to change. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
- All visitations must be requested in advance.
- Visits will take place in small groups (18 persons maximum) and with a guide (French, English, Italian).
- Visitors will be able to access only selected interior of e.1027, due to current restoration work.
- Limited accessibility for the immediate future (our apologies!)
- In the event of heavy rain, tours may be canceled.
- Smoking and pets are forbidden. Backpacks and other large items must be checked at the front desk.
- Kindly wear appropriate footwear – the site contains many stairs and uneven ground.
- Most of the tour will take place outdoors – please wear appropriate clothing depending on the season.